IDP is accredited by the Standard Council of Canada for performing safety pharmacology studies in rodents.
IDP provides SOP-driven cGLP safety pharmacology studies in mice and rat models. These services fulfill the requirements for IND and/or CTA filing for rodent toxicology. We offer customized services, which include single dose range finding or acute toxicity , repeat dose, or acute , chronic or subchronic toxicity studies. These services include comprehensive CBC/differential and blood chemistry screen results with specialized analytical panels available and complete histopathology and pathology report. IDP may also perform bioequivalence of generic studies in rodents for Health Canada /FDA submission.
- Rat or mouse-based studies supporting IND or CTA submissions
- Multiple (acute, chronic, subchronic) dosing regimens and varying methods of administration
- Maximum tolerated dose (MTD)
- Subchronic toxicity
- Single dose range-finding and acute toxicity studies
- Repeated dose
- Compliant to OECD, Health Canada and FDA requirements
- Includes comprehensive CBC/differential and blood chemistry analysis
- Histopathological assessment by board-certified veterinary pathologist
- Full Quality Management system support
Please contact Dr. Nancy Dos Santos to discuss your GLP needs.